Motherhood is one of the universally accepted role that is solely assigned to women. It encompasses taking care of infants and nurturing them into the responsible grown ups. But no more! Fathers and partners now willingly come forward to do the dirty chores of changing napping and lullybying the little ones to sleep.
- Share the responsibilities of nurturing the infants and rejoice in the failures and learn ways to meet the daily new challenges of the baby woes through practice.
- Changes in your bodies are inevitable so dont be ashamed of them.
- Breast feed your baby as it not only improves and strengthens the immunity system of the baby but it also helps to develop innate bond of love and trust between you and the baby.
- Involve your partner and delegate responsibilities so the child grows up within an environment of positive relationship and emotional security.
- Transition to motherhood is but an achievement of life which should make you proud. So be proud of your baby no matter how good or bad his/ her physical appearance or health is.
- Do not always panic when your infant shows some problems.
- Consulting elders is always good and helps you to evolve early home remedies to relieve pains/ discomfort of the child. If the symptoms are different to what other babies reveal or they persist, consult experts.
- Rejoice in your motherhood experience and do not let it detract you from pursuing your personal and professional goals. Accomodate new events and child and move forward wqith them.