- Tension is the most common cause of headache. It creates a spasm of the muscles at the back of the neck. The muscle spasm gets the tissues over the surface of the cranium and thus, the pain is felt not only on in the neck but also on the forehead.
- Migraine is the abnormality of the nervous system. It is a chronic disease which needs medical attention. Eye strain, shock, stomach disorders etc. lead to strain on the nervous system, causing headache.
- Cluster Headaches are repetitive. They are generally caused due to constant pressure on the nerves like alcohol consumption, chain smoking, drugs etc.
- For chronic headache, eat sliced apple with salt everyday in the morning for a week.
- For headache caused due to tension, crush lemon crust into a fine powder and make it into a paste with the use of water. Apply this on the forehead.
- Apply a small amount of Eucalyptus oil on the center of the head and cover it with a towel dipped in warm water. This is one of the most effective ways of curing pain.
- Put 3 drops of ghee in your nostrils for a week to get rid of headache from cold.
- Drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of honey every morning to treat chronic headache.
- To reduce/ eliminate constant headache, grind watermelon seeds with poppy seeds and consume three grams of it everyday.
- Application of sandalwood paste on the forehead is one of the tradition ways of curing headache. It cools the nerves and relieves pain.